|THE HOME DEPOT||HD|
All stocks that make up each stock slection are “Blue Chip” companies within the S&P 500, NASDAQ & DOW JONES.
|CISCO SYSTEMS, INC.||CSCO|
|VODAFONE GROUP PIC (ADR)||VOD|
S&P 500 Index
|JP MORGAN CHASE & CO.||JPM|
|EXXON MOBIL CORP.||XOM|
|ALPHABEBT INC. A||GOOGL|
|JOHNSON & JOHNSON||JNJ|
- The account participates in Structured Notes issued by highly qualified financial institutions. The investors acquire the Issuers / Counterparty risk. An eventual insolvency by these institutions could lead to the partial or total loss of invested capital.
- The liquidity of the account depends on the liquidity of the Note(s). The moment the client needs or wanted liquidity, they are dependent on the terms of the Note(s) and the price determined by the Issuer of the Note(s) or the market.
- The cash flow throughout the year depend on the cash flow and terms of the Note(s).
- The law of segregated accounts applies to the custodian. This law demands the segregation of the client’s account from the books of the custodian under the supervision of the British Crown. In essence, the law of segregated portfolios foresees that, all of the client’s assets are completely isolated from the general obligations of Legacy Wealth Group, the custodian, and any other segregated accounts of the company.
- Because of the legal structure that is offered through the LIA account, this could give fiscal benefits to the client(s). Every case has to be consulted with a tax specialist in the residential jurisdiction of the client.
- Beneficiaries assigned in case of client’s decease.
FLEXIBILITY & ACCESS
- Creation of a Chase Account in the United States in which interests are deposited periodically.
- Access to an international debit card and checkbooks from the account for easy access to the deposited funds.
|LEGACY INCOME ACCOUNT||PRODUCT SPECIFICATION|
|ANNUAL INTEREST||9% – 15%|
|INTEREST PERIODICITY PAYMENT||QUARTERLY, SEMIANUAL|
|MINIMUM TERM||18 – 36 MONTHS|
|INVESTMENT MECHANISM||PREMIUM EUROPEAN STRUCTURED NOTES|
|UNDERLYING||EXCLUSIVE STOCKS FROM BLUE CHIP COMPANIES WITHIN THE S&P 500, NASDAQ & DOW JONES.|
|ISSUING BANKS||SUBSIDIARIES OF BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, CREDIT SUISSE, UBS, BARCLAYS|
|ADMINISTRATIVE FEES||PAID FOR BY ADMINISTRATOR|
|TRANSACTIONAL FEES||PAID FOR BY ADMINISTRATOR|
|CUSTODIAN||BANK OF NY / EUROCLEAR|
LEGACY INCOME ACCOUNT
9% – 15%
18 – 36 MONTHS
PREMIUM EUROPEAN STRUCTURED NOTES
EXCLUSIVE STOCKS FROM BLUE CHIP COMPANIES WITHIN THE S&P 500, NASDAQ Y DOW JONES
SUBSIDIARIES BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, CREDIT SUISSE, UBS, BARCLAYS
PAID FOR BY ADMINISTRATOR
PAID FOR BY ADMINISTRATOR
BANK OF NY / EUROCLEAR
CUSTODIAN / ISSUERS
& COUNTRY RISK RATING
AM BEST: COUNTRY RISK REPORT
- United States
The investments are kept in third party custody under the Legacy Wealth Group Segregated Portfolio. Therefore, if the custodian becomes insolvent, the investments would be protected because they are segregated from the balance sheets of the custodian in question. The assets of the investors are kept in a Segregated Portfolio and only the investor has the right to these funds in case of redemption.